Monday, March 16, 2009

carbonmade rocks!

My current work contract is coming to an end at the animation studio where I work, so one of the things I absolutely had to get done last week was get my portfolio online and updated and looking reasonably professional.

I'd been putting it off because, while I technically can build websites, and have done so in the past, I was dreading the actual image gallery part. Lucky for me, I discovered carbonmade.com.

It's a portfolio service that lets you put your images up for free, in a very professional looking format. They also have a paid version that allows more images, but the free one was perfectly fine for what I needed to do. So carbonmade gets a big thumbs up from me, and for anyone who's interested, feel free to check out my spiffy new animation portfolio!

No comments: